If you’re an XRay user – even if not registered – please go to this poll and respond. I need to know ASAP if I can, as I want to, make XRay II a Leopard-only application. Also please post suggestions there; although I’ll keep on commenting about progress and programming issues here, I’d like to keep actual feature discussions over there at the poll topic.

The decision on Leopard needs to be made in the next 2 weeks, so if a majority of users agrees – or if I get too few responses – I’ll decide in favor of Leopard.