- Now opens and checks .ipa bundles.
- Opening packages (like .xcarchives) that contain applications now works properly, showing the package icon and path.
- More and better help and credits text, now with active popups.
- Library licenses have been included in the credits.
- New interrupt/redo scan button.
- The list of known entitlements has been updated.
- Better explanations for most code signing errors.
- Complains about missing receipt for App Store apps.
- Pop-up file lists are now slightly better-looking.
- Unsigned frameworks aren’t incorrectly flagged with a signing error anymore.
- Fixed: the app froze after clicking the full-screen button in QuickLook preview.
- Fixed: issues with mailto: links in the About window.
- Fixed: the File->Select… menu is now enabled; it doesn’t work for frameworks, though; the workaround is to drag one onto the app icon or window.
And a most important note that I wasn’t allowed to mention in the app itself because of Mac App Store restrictions: the new version should be fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks).
On the travel front, we had a few wonderful days in the old villages in the interior of Portugal, and now an excellent week in Ireland. The weather, which was abnormally splendid, has today returned to its more normal Irish standard of wet and windy. More anon.