[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Rainer Brockerhoff • View topic - Zingg! 1.2 is out! Bugs? Suggestions?

Zingg! 1.2 is out! Bugs? Suggestions?

A Fast Launch Contextual Menu for Mac OS X

Oh... and by the way...

by theRegent » 11 Mar 2003 23:22:00

...I'd like to put in my two cents to say that the fact that Apple hasn't provided us with clearer methods for controlling contextual menu plug-ins is very annoying.

On a system which boasts (and at times even flaunts) the power to customize, I should be able to turn off their pathetic "Open with..." command to eliminate confusion with what is clearly a superior implementation of the concept.
theRegent

d'oh.

by Guest » 11 Mar 2003 23:26:30

:: sheepishly ::

should've registered before posting.

Re: Feature Suggestion: Path Limit Controls

by Rainer Brockerhoff » 12 Mar 2003 16:56:45

Rainer Brockerhoff
Site Admin

**Haripu's Suggestion is Good!

by neorumi » 08 Aug 2003 14:07:19

Hi Rainer...Zingg! is tre bon!

My situation: When using 'open with' in CM, for instance on a jpeg file on my desktop, I am given approx. 32 choices. There are only 5 of these choices that I will ever use. The other 27 are useless to me, clutter up my options and make it a little more difficult to find one of the 5 choices I want. With Zingg! I thought, wow, I can just turn these other 27 off so that they never show up in the 'open with' submenu! The same process applies to text and other files. If I had my choice I would choose 'never appear' in about 50-60 of the items in 'Configure Zingg!' But, alas, the dialogue box warns me of the 15 limit and sure enough Zingg! slows down to a crawl.

I like Haripu's suggestion. Build an stripped down version, its only function is to show 'always appear' in the submenu. That would rock!

Thanks and all the best, neorumi. [/u]
neorumi

Support for Panther?

by Droemel » 02 Nov 2003 09:37:12

Will Zingg 1.2 run on Panther?
Droemel

Re: Support for Panther?

by Rainer Brockerhoff » 02 Nov 2003 09:47:56

Rainer Brockerhoff
Site Admin

Re: Support for Panther?

by Rafael Fischmann » 30 Dec 2003 15:31:46

Zingg! 1.3 is out, everyone. Lots of improvements and new features, full compatibility with Mac OS X "Jaguar" 10.2 and Mac OS X "Panther" 10.3. it out now!
Rafael Fischmann

Re: Support for Panther? (topic closed!)

by Rainer Brockerhoff » 30 Dec 2003 18:26:03

Rainer Brockerhoff
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Zingg!