Ouch. NetNewsWire tells me I’ve got 2245 unread posts. I’m reading them in alphabetical order, so I expect to take several days to get it down to two digits. My editor at Macmania magazine tells me he needs an article about the new PowerMac G5 ASAP. I’ve downloaded about a thousand non-spam e-mail messages which have accumulated over the past month, and will read them in my copious spare time.

Meanwhile, interesting things have been happening; MacHack; WWDC with many product introductions; ILAW 5, the Internet Law Conference at Stanford, and many more. Aaron Swartz’s notes about ILAW are well worth reading, and I’ll make sure to read other blogger’s comments as soon as I find them.

Aaron also points at the Illegal Art Exhibit Contract:

NOTICE TO USER: BY METABOLIZING YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, USE OF YOUR HOME AND CAR BY THE AUTHORS OF THIS AGREEMENT.

As they neglected to copyright the contract itself, I’ll check if anything not already contained in my own metadisclaimer should be incorporated…